Express Brand Hero AwardPresented to the individual or team that contributes best in class performance during the past two quarters company wide - both in-store and corporate; it's awarded to only a few in each department and is among the highest honor at Express Home Office.
- Fall 2011 - received my second Express Brand Hero award for my work on Express Runway in NYC, where Express beat a GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS® for the most people to walk the runway and then hosted a live fashion show in Times Square later in the evening. I worked to get photos up real-time, covered the entire event on social media for 13 hours and engaged with a large target audience on mobile (SMS, mobile app). Read more about this record-breaking effort on PR Newswire.
- Spring 2011 - received my first Express Brand Hero award for my work on the creation of and successful launch of the Express Mobile App, which was released Fall 2010. Read more about the launch of the Express mobile app.
Other Accomplishments in Mobile
- Assisted in the launch and promotion of our first mobile site, growing mobile revenue to $5.1M in 2011 (includes revenue from site, associated mobile promo codes and geo-fenced offers through app, i.e. EXP Perks)
- Grew SMS subscribers in EXPTXT program +145% from 2010 to 2011 and +29% from Feb '11 to July '11 to just under 100k total opted-in subscribers (limited exposure through SIG cap, text to phone, a few sweepstakes, etc.)
- Grew mobile app adoption +91% from Feb '11 to July '11 to 319k total downloads (promoted through QR codes, WAP pages, special projects like Express Runway, spring break, etc.)
- Strategized and executed a short code feature that allowed email subscribers, Facebook fans and Twitter followers to text to receive our latest offer on their mobile device - this contribute toward incremental sales for mobile
- Planned/managed and executed Express Spring Break 2010 with an outside agency, testing in three popular spring break markets to see which variables could generated the most engagement on social media and the most mobile subscriber acquisition